We are looking for a full-time outstanding GIS Training Specialist to work in our Ankara office to deliver high-quality training courses for academics, business partners, enterprise customers and students.
Esri Türkiye instructors provide a high-quality learning environment through hands-on training, instructional delivery, and facilitated activities.
Join us and use your teaching skills and GIS knowledge to help our customers be successful with our GIS software.
We are excited to welcome a new team member who can match our rhythm and contribute to our team's and users’ success.
- Teach Esri software courses in a traditional or online instructor-led classroom to help customers learn ArcGIS technology.
- Acquire the latest professional certifications for classroom facilitation and Esri technology.
- Contribute to the development of course materials and other educational tools by authoring content, providing technical expertise, and/or sharing feedback.
- Preparing and delivering webinars, training seminars and presentations about our products and offers.
- Participate in interdepartmental projects, conferences, and customer meetings to bolster the training we offer.
- Support content development through course advocacy, web course development, testing, audio and/or video recordings or other needs that are supported by Instructor.
- 3+ years of professional hands-on experience using ArcGIS Desktop or ArcGIS Pro.
- 1+ years should include experience in instructional delivery and classroom facilitation experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, presentation and time management skills, and cross team collaboration.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Turkish.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities while prioritizing student needs in the classroom.
- Ability to travel domestically and optional international travel.