At Esri Türkiye, our Business Development Director collaborates with our business partners, manages sales operations, while providing leadership to their team and promote the adoption of the ArcGIS platform. We value the power of knowledge, prioritize the success of our finishing projects over working hours and take pleasure in delivering exceptional work. We foster a work environment that feels like home and embrace a lifestyle that is full of energy, happiness, and creativity.
We are excited to welcome a new leader who can match our rhythm and contribute to our team's and users’ success.
- Think strategically. Demonstrate the ability to speak, present, and negotiate with executives and business partners. Possesses strong global and financial skills and can provide input into business and strategic growth plan for Turkish market.
- Partner with others. Skilled at building long-term partnerships with customers and business partners and other business units. Able to influence those internally and externally through communication of ideas and strategies at all business levels.
- Drive opportunities. Proactively drives values and growth across business partners, customer, and Esri Türkiye.
- Deliver results. Demonstrate the ability to be put into any competitive situation and displace competition through research and advanced country knowledge. Have an advanced knowledge of Esri offerings and GIS capabilities in the market.
- 10+ years of experience successfully gathering and designing technical specifications to provide solutions and support a customer's needs.
- Bachelor’s or master’s Master’s in GIS, business administration, engineering, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
- Experience in communicating the value of enterprise software solutions directly and through a channel.
- Excellent command of English (verbal and written) is strictly required.
- Experience in GIS sector and Esri products Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Capability to quickly learn new technologies and translate them into solutions that address actual customer needs.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the country with occasional travel abroad.
- Experience in working for a global organization involved in business process improvement in the areas of software technologies, operations, professional services, and customer success.
You can make your applications to email@example.com.